Friday, June 4, 2010

I'm Blushing!

While reading all the lovely comments you fine peeps have left me, I came across my first blog award!


What a wonderful gift from DTSART :)



I feel all warm inside that people take the time out to recognize others passion for craft, family and life. So with that said.....MY TURN!! Here is my chance to share some luv!


Here are a few of my favorite blogs along with some of my side notes. Their outstanding creativity keeps me on my toes and the inspiration flowing through my sticky fingers. Swing by these works of art and spread the love!



In no particular order....


1. crystalandakiko *Great How-to Videos*

2. Inkydream *Something wonderful for every type of crafter*

3. IFR * Makes you want to buy everything she uses*

4. Mish Mash * Creative Heaven* *Beautiful Etsy shop products*

5. Fantastink * Fellow Canadian with mad copic skills*

6. Inking Idaho * Stampin Up Guru*

Keep up the great work gals! Don't be shy! Pick up your award and be proud :D

4 comments:

Michelle Wooderson said...

Hey there! Thanks so much for the blog award. Off to browse your blog a little more. :) Mish

Inking Idaho said...

Thank you Sandra for the award!!
Becky

**Farrah** said...

Thank you so much for the award Sandra!! I appreciate it!
Farrah

Crystal Alves-Tusim said...

awwwww....I'm blushing. ur too sweet and I'm all smiles. Thanks for ur award..xo