Thursday, December 17, 2009

Double Gift Card Holder


Good evening everyone! It's almost bedtime for me but before I do here is a little creation I came up with a couple of days ago. The gift card holder was created for my Nephew and also covered a challenge over at Scrapjazz
This little guy measures at 3 3/4" by 4". It contains 2 pockets, (Interior front and back) and a message sheet in between. The clasp holding it shut is magnet so it can be reused and not damaged by anything permanent. You can go pretty nutty on embellishments or extra creative on the inside, but being for a boy I think the ribbon was far enough!

My Recipe: Cardstock: Recollections
Patterned Paper: My Mind's Eye
Cricut Cartridges: Joys of the Season (Tree)
Punches: SU Scallop, Marvy Uchida
Ribbon: Michaels
Font: Computer generated

I haven't put together a formal template yet but if you're interested, leave a comment in the garden :-)
Thanks for stopping by and Happy Crafting!

1 comment:

**Farrah** said...

Really nice!! I love the middle page for messages.