Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Tags

Evening everyone! Gonna get one last post in before the Christmas Craziness! These tags were created for a few of challenges. Scrapjazz wanted 3 tags and Creative belli Challenge wanted tags as well and La-la Land Crafts wanted anything but a card.
I just picked up these adorable acrylic stamps from Inkadinkado. So I gave them a whirl and I found myself HIGHLY addicted to coloring! Once you start, you can't stop! The pictures are a little dark. I need my children to allow me to take pictures of my crafts during the day instead of THEM walking in front of the camera! Oh well....
My Recipe: Papers: Scraps of all kinds
Stamps: Inkadinkado
Ink: Stazon (timber brown)
Craft smart: (teal)
Coloring: Prisma Pencils with gamsol
Ribbon: Unknown
Rub Ons: Unknown
Other: stitching and glittering
***************************
Okay so off to bed for some good, much needed rest! Night night and Happy Holidays to all :-))

11 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute tags! Thanks so much for playing along with us at La La Land Crafts!

Robin Kirkpatrick said...

These tags are absolutely adorable. I can see where they would be fun to color Love how you popped up the snow man on the last one. Great job! Thanks for playing along with us on the Belli Challenge!

Elena said...

They are so pretty! Really love how you added sewing and tree on the first tag. Look at the gorgeous background you created on the second. And love, love the dimension with the snowman!
Thank you so much for playing with us at La-La Land Crafts!

Jane Izumi Matsumoto said...

Wow! What a fabulous set of tags! I love all of those beautiful swirls, the sewing on the first tag, and the colour combos! Thank you for joining us this week at La-La Land Crafts! ~ Jane

Fern said...

Oh WOW, Gorgeous Tags!!! Thanks for playing along in the Belli Challenge!!! :o)

Maureen said...

All fabulous - LOVE the swirls!! Thanks for joining us at La-La's Weekly Wednesday Challenge!

Brenda said...

Wonderful tags!!!! Thank you for playing with Belli Challenge.

Joan Ervin said...

What beautiful tags!!! Each one is sooo full of fabulous details!!! Thanks for joining us in the Belli challenge!!!!

Anonymous said...

I love how creative you get with everything. Inspires me to keep trying new things...Hope you don't mind but I loved the tags so much that I linked your blog on my blog. And, soooooo....love my hair...thanks to you! Why didn't you do it sooner?! hahaha ;)

Debbie said...

Wow these are beautiful!Thanks so much for playing along with us at the Belli Challenge.

Chrissy D said...

Love each one of these tags. THey are all so pretty! Thanks for playing in the Belli Challenge!