Friday, January 8, 2010

Wedding Card

Good day everyone! On to the next challenge.......
This card was for the Crafts 4 Eternity Challenge. The challenge called for the colors BLUE and WHITE, a use of their current sketch and stitching (faux or real).
My cousin is getting married on the 18th of this month so I picked this image. I'm on a Precious Moments kick lately :-)
My cousin and his Bride to be are both professional dancers so when I saw this image I pictured him lifting her up, twirling her around and......TADA! LOL

~~ Be sure to by Crafts for Eternity's blog and check out the fab DT's work~~



My Recipe: Card Measures 5 1/2 x 5 1/2
Cardstock: Recollections
Patterned Paper: Dollarstore
Cuttlebug: Swirls folder, Fiskars ( honeycomb, scales)
Image: Coloring book image
Stamp : Studio G (love)
Ink: Stazon, Color Smart
Flowers: Homemade (white), Unknown (blue)
Pearls: Dollarbin
Coloring: Prisma Colored Pencils with Gamsol
Other: Stitching, Feathers, Glitter pens
***********************
Hope you like it! See you soon and Happy Crafting!

5 comments:

pinky said...

Sandra your card is just stunning and I am sure they will absolutely love it. Love your colours and the beautiful image (I'm a big fan of these images too). Thanks so much for joining us at C4E and hope this is the first of many. Hugs
Pinky

Andie's Space said...

Hi Sandra,
This is such a gorgeous image you cousin will love it I'm sure. Your colouring is fantastic, & the flowers & feathers are a lovely touch too. Thanks for joining us at C4E this week.
Hugs,
Andie xx

michele said...

hi Sandra beautiful card! thanks for joining us at c4e hugs mx

Mrs. Smith said...

So, did you print that cute wedding couple from the internet or something? Where did you get it? My Mom is obsessed with Precious Moments I would love to make cards for her with them!

Mrs. Smith said...

P.S. I found this card and blog on the cricut site