Friday, January 14, 2011

Moxie Fab Challenge!!


Second post for today :)
Another wonderful color combo to play with over at Moxie Fab World! This one was tough for me but always up for the challenge. Valentine's here we come!

Here is the inspirational color combo......


This is what I came up with. I had the sentiment in my head and rolled with it :)

----------------------------------------------------------------
My Recipe:
5 1/2 x 5 1/2
Cardstock: Bazzil BP
Alpha Stickers: Making Memories (Tiny Alpha Letters)
Inking: Tim Holtz (Worn Lipstick, Spiced Marmalade)
Other: Stitching, Doilies for stenciling
******************************************
Enjoy the day :)

2 comments:

brenda said...

Good Morning Sandra

I wonder if you could mail me brenda@ibas.co.uk as I don't see you mail addy anywhere.

You have some lovely new work recently, great colours.

B x

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Sandra! Thanks for entering the Bright & Bold challenge in the Color Inspiration for Card Makers Week suite of six challenges in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)