Thursday, January 6, 2011

Paper Romance Challenge 32- "You are my Sunshine"



Well hello 2011!




I hope everyone enjoyed their holidays!


Myself and the kiddies were icky sicky so celebrations came the week after. Although I have to say, my hubby really came through this Christmas! :) Looky here.....


Yup! I am the proud owner of a Gypsy!!! Didn't take me long to dive into it and it's oh so easy! But that's not all! Apparently, there is something still to come! Man oh man, I don't know what I did to deserve this but I gotta keep doing it! LOL


********************
Okay On to Challenge 32 over at Paper Romance. This week is You Are My Sunshine. Create a project with a love theme for anyone/ any occasion using YELLOW as your primary color.


I might have mentioned this before but Yellow and me don't tango! LOL
I can't get a hold of it no matter what I do! But thankfully, Popcorn the Bear makes it all better :)

The sentiment was not my first choice but DD Lia insisted because they sparkle. So she finished it off. Oh the things we do for our kiddies!


Okay, I've shown you mine. Now show me yours! hehehe
Create a love project for anyone/ any occasion using the color YELLOW as your primary color and you could win (chosen at random) a $5 Gift Certificate over at the Paper Romance Store!


Be sure to swing by the DT's blogs and show some luv :)

***
Challenges anyone?
Flourishes: Flowers
Craft Your Passion: Anything Goes
Craft Your Days Away: Punches or Diecuts

--------------------------------------------------------------------

My Recipe:
5 1/2 x 5 1/2
Cardstock: Recollections
Stamps: Popcorn the Bear Thanks a Bunch
Punches: Martha Stewart (Lattice Border), Wescott (Hearts)
Coloring: Prisma Pencils with Gamsol
Other: Felt, Fiskars Circle Cutter, Rhinestones, Alpha Stickers, Ribbon (SU!)

******************************************************
Ciao for now............

6 comments:

Mary Duffek said...

Love your coloring and layout and all the sparkle...fabulous card!

Anonymous said...

Hi Sandra, I know what you mean about yellow - I'm the same! Having said that, this card is lovely. That is such a sweet image and DD picked the right sentiment. Enjoy whatever the rest of your present is!! x

Amy Leggate- Paper Romance said...

Thanks for hosting the challenge this week Sandra!! Your card is toooo cute!

sammi said...

So bright and cheerful! Love it! Thanks so much for joining us at Craft Your passion, in our "anything Goes" challenge, and Good Luck!

Beth aka BR-T said...

Oh this is stupendous I love it beary much! Have fun with you gypsy looks like fun! Beth

mudmaven said...

Sandra - I have been trying to reach you and my emails keep getting lost. I would like to talk to you about joining the Kaboodle Doodles design team. Can you email me please? My email should come up if you reply to this comment. Thanks so much! ~chris