Monday, February 21, 2011

Non-Tradional Fold Card


Happy Monday :)
This week over at Kaboodle Doodles we want to see some NON-TRADITIONAL FOLDS. I don't know why I rarely make these but I'm gonna change that :) I love how this one turned out! Of course this weeks sponsor supplied us with some great digi's to work with so the design followed easily:)
This weeks sponsor is Wink Wink Ink and I used there free cupcake image which includes sentiments and added touches such as the rose which you can add to the cupcake or wherever else! One lucky winner (chosen at random) will receive....wait for it......$15-3 Stamps Sets from Wink Wink Ink! Yes. It's okay to be giddy ;)



------------------------------------------------------

My Recipe:
Gate Fold
Cardstock: Bazzil BP
Patterned Paper: Martha Stewart, Scraps
Punches: Fiskars (Large Scallop Oval)
Coloring: Prisma Colored Pencils with Gamsol
Other: Ribbon (Offray), Glitter (Martha Stewart), White Doodle Pen (Sakura)
**************************************
Well of to start the day :) ciao ciao!

1 comment:

Lorie said...

This is such a sweet and cheerful card! Very well done for this challenge! LOVE the gate fold!

Hugs,
Lorie