Thursday, April 14, 2011

Parties and Paper Flowers



Hi hi :)

Well I have oodles of pictures from Lia's wonderful Birthday party buuuut blogger seems to be in a touchy mood today so the pics are gonna wait :(
***************

This week over at Paper Romance we have an awesome challenge for ya'll! We want to see PAPER FLOWERS. They can be hand made or store bought, it's up to you!
For this card I went for the one layer look. Stamped the background with my newest set of stamps and used Popcorn The Bear I Love You as my focal point. Oh yes, and of course, my paper flowers :) SU! scallop punch, folded into quarters then topped with a spiral cut of the same punch and lastly, a mulberry flower on top!

The winner of this weeks challenge (chosen at random) will be put into the monthly draw for a $10 Gift Certificate to The Paper Romance Store. Oh and there's a top 3 up for grabs :))




I am entering the following challenges.....

A Spoonful Of Sugar: All Creatures Great and Small
Lawnscaping: Make Your Own Patterned Paper with Stamps

------------------------------------------------

My Recipe:
A2
Cardstock: Staples
Stamps: Popcorn the Bear (I Love You), Recollections
Coloring: Prisma Premiere Markers
Punches/Dies: SU! (Scallop), Cricut/Gypsy (Leaves)
Other: Ribbon, Twine (Cotton Candy), Flower (Recollections), Doilies

*******************************

Ciao for now........


No comments: