Thursday, August 4, 2011

Another Kiddie Challenge

Oh how I love kiddie challenges :)

Lia doesn't have much patience for creating these days with the nice weather and all but once she found out that Simon Says Stamp is having another children's challenge she went to work :)

I tried to teach her how to combine challenges and gather inspiration from various sketches, color combos and themes. This is what she chose..




Challenges Lia is Entering:

Simon Says Stamp: Anything Goes (Children's Challenge)
There She Goes: Celebrate Summer
Crafty Cardmakers: Butterflies
Make My Monday: Things With Wings
*********************************
Enjoy!

7 comments:

Jacqueline said...

Wow - please tell Lia that her card is stunning. I love the colouring and the butterfly is amazing. We are really glad that she entered into the Make My Monday challenge this week - there are some more 'Things with Wings' challenges coming up this month and we would love to see her there again - Jacqueline xx

Cazro said...

Very well done Lia. Your card is so colourful and beautiful. Thanks for sharing your card with us at Make My Monday, make sure you pop in over the next few weeks to see what our next challenges will be. Caz

Suzanne B aka brookfies said...

Way to Go Lia! This is a FABULOUS card...it made me happy to look at the gorgeous bright colours. Thank you so much for playing along with Make My Monday. Well Done You!

Suzi B said...

Wow Lia!... what a fabulous colourful butterfly thank you for joining in at Make My Monday.
Suzi B :)

Fliss said...

Wow! What a pretty card. The butterfly is so beautiful and looks lovely on the background panels.
Thanks for joining in at Make My Monday Lia and good luck.
Fliss x

Lorraine A said...

oh wow !! Gorgeous card Lia :-) The butterfly is beautiful and the colours and design are fabulous :-)

thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Childrens Challenge :-)
luv
Lols x x x

Melissa Bove said...

Wow! Lia did an awesome job on her card! It is beautiful!! I love her butterfly! Thank you very much for joining us for the Children's Challenge at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

Hugs...
Melissa