Saturday, January 30, 2010

Hello Kitty Birthday Card



So last week I mentioned that my little one (Emma) was a sicky-poo. Well, I'm going on 1 week now with about 12 hours of sleep...TOTAL! The funny thing is that the virus is gone now but the sucky "I want you to carry me and my 26 pounds around ALL day just because" is still lingering! Somethings gotta give. Either my hips are going to crumble and be replaced at 30 or fall asleep while drawing what seems like the millionth smiley face on the doodle board....I'm taking bets! lol
Thank goodness for coffee, tea, soda, redbull, chocolate cake..... and just about everything else that has over 30g of sugar 8-D

Carrying on while still on my sugar rush..... on to a challenge entry. This card was a request for a client's Granddaughter on her 1st Birthday. I used the color combo for Paper Play Challenges. They wanted Pink, Green and White. (Ugh. Sorry about the lighting. Nighttime again)

~~ Be sure to check out their blog for some fantastic inspiration~~




My Recipe: Card measures 5 x 7 1/2
Cardstock: Staples, Recollections
Patterned Paper: M.A.M.B.I
Cuttlebug: Happy Birthday folder, Swirls, Fiskars (Party folder)
Cricut Cartridges: Hello Kitty Greetings, George BS
Stamps: Inkadinkado (Birthday collection)
Other: Markers, Glitterpen(Gellyroll), Flower Rhinestones, Ribbon, inking
*******************************
Okay so there still is a little time left in my droopy eyes to get another card in....come check it out :-))

1 comment:

Deirdre said...

Sandra, Adore your card. Here's hoping your routine returns to normal very soon!.

Your creative mojo obviously hasn't left you though, which is great news. Thanks so much for playing along with Paperplay this week. Hugs, Deirdre