Saturday, January 30, 2010

Jungle Theme Valentines


This post is going to be short and sweet... cause I really can't stay awake any longer!

A Spoonfull of Sugar Challenge this week couldn't have timed their FREESTYLE theme any better. I went with a completely different color scheme for this Valentine card made for a clients Grandson. The recipient is 4 and everyday pretends that he's a different jungle animal...so this is what I came up with for him.

~~ Don't be shy-swing by their blog! They would love to see you~~



My Recipe: Standard A2 Card
Cardstock: Recollections
Patterned Paper: S.E.I (Bridgeport), K & CO (Lemondrop, Roam)
Stamps: Recollections (Zoo-licous), Craftsmart (Saying)
Punches: SU! Scallop Punch
Cricut Cartridges: George BS (Tree trunk), Jasmine (Photo corner), Paper Doll Dress-up (Palm leaves)
Coloring: Prisma Colored Pencils with Gamsol
Other: Inking, Fibers, Stapling
**************************
Okay. All done for tonight! Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Saskia said...

Hello Sandra!

Wow! Wow! Great card, so 'happy' and so unique!!

Greetings, Saskia :)

**Farrah** said...

Oh my, I think this might be my fav of all your work!! It is so unique, it is so CUTE!! Love the way the blue cardstock adds such flair.
Farrah