Monday, January 31, 2011

I'm a Kaboodle Doodle Member!


Happy Monday!


I am sooo excited to tell you that today is my first official day as a Kaboodle Doodle design team member!! We have an outstanding lineup of sponsors and of course a fantastic set of very talented designers :) Make sure you catch a peek of their work on the Kaboodles blog HERE or you can always visit them on their individual blogs!


This week we want to see something MONOCHROMATIC. This is always a fun challenge for me. It's a great way to get rid of the never ending scraps!

This week our sponsor is Fresh Brewed Designs. They are offering the winner 3 Images of your choice! How fab right?


Here is my take on the challenge.......





-----------------------------------------------

My Recipe:

5 1/2 x 5 1/2
Cardstock: Recollections
Patterned Paper: K & CO (Best Of)
Image: Cute Owl (Fresh Brewed Designs)
Stamps: Studio G (Be You)
Punches: Martha Stewart (Deep Lattice), Flower
Coloring: Prisma Colored Pencils with Gamsol
Other: Stitching, Ribbon, Inking, Rhinestone

*****************************

Cheers to new beginnings and friendships :)

1 comment:

mudmaven said...

A most hearty welcome to the Kaboodle Doodles family - we are so happy you have joined us! This is a fantastic card - I love owls! ~chris