Thursday, February 3, 2011

Paper Romance Challenge #36



Okay. So wherever January went.....It can stay there!! LOL

2 more months of this yucky mucky sucky bitter cold weather :( I swear these kids are becoming rabid animals the longer they stay in! LOL
No one wants to do anything specific. So that usually leaves messes everywhere, snacks galore and grumpiness all around. I'm ready to run away! Hahaha...nah just kidding!


Another great challenge happening over at Paper Romance this week. For challenge 36, we are looking for some lovey dovey Valentine's colors. Let's see some RED, GOLD and CREAM on your projects!
As always, one lucky winner (chosen at random) will recive a $5 Gift Certificate to the Paper Romance Store.
For this card I used Pickles Balloon Ride. I just want to eat him all up! Used some glossy accents (hard to see) on the balloons, pockets and snout to add some dimension.




-------------------------------------------
My Recipe:
A2 Card
Cardstock: Recollections, Martha Stewart (Glitter Paper)
Patterned Paper: DCWV
Stamps: Pickles Balloon Ride (High Hopes), Doodle Bug Designs (Love you)
Punches: Marvy Uchida (Scallop Hearts), EK Success (Binding Edge Edger)
Coloring: Prisma Colored Pencils with Gamsol
Other: Glossy Accents, Rhinestones, White Doodle Pen (American Crafts)
****************************
Ta-ta!

2 comments:

Mary Duffek said...

Oh my word this card is soooo stinkn' cute! I love, love, love how you colored the piggie. The little white highlight details are fabulous! Sweet and fun card!

Bonnie said...

Oh my I laughed out loud at that balloon! What a sweetie pie!