Monday, February 7, 2011

Show Me Ribbon



Hi hi :)

It's all blah around here :( Lia and I are getting over the stomach flu and my little one has managed to stay away from it all! She has super powers I swear! LOL
The second I felt capable, I went to work.
This week over at Kaboodle Doodles, we want to see you use your ribbons! Dig down into your baskets and buckets and use up that ribbon stash! This week's sponsor is the awesome Stamping Boutique. One lucky winner (Chosen at random) will receive 5 yummy digi images.
Using the Cupcake digi, this is what I came up with.....




Here are a few challenges I entered....
Scrappy Frogs: Cupcakes
Stamp Something: Use a Digi
----------------------------------------------------------------
My Recipe:
A2
Cardstock: Recollections
Stamp: Cupcake (Stamping Boutique), Studio G (Eat Cake)
Coloring: Prisma Colored Pencils with Gamsol
Other: Ribbon (Michaels)
************************************************
Enjoy your Monday :)

2 comments:

Choccy said...

A beautiful card. Love the cupcake and ribbon.
Thanks for sharing with us at OSAAT for our 'Do it with a digi' challenge. Good Luck !
Choccy x

Unknown said...

Love the ribbon, thanks for joining us at OSAAT