Thursday, February 24, 2011

Thinking Of You





Just a little bitty post :)
On top of making oodles and oodles of cards for challenges and bazaars later this year, I am also getting ready for my Darling Lia's 7Th Birthday in April. We decided on making all of our decorations this year so starting early is a must! Lia is not a girly-girl but she likes to think she is so this year were going for pretty, flowery and springy :)

As the weeks go on, I will be posting some fun pics on our developments :) but for now, here is a simple card for a few challenges.....

Hero Arts is one of my most favorite stamp companies. Unfortunately, there is not much selection in Mississauga and I REALLY can't shop online cause that could pose a wallet disaster! LOL
So whenever there's a little somethin' somethin' left for me at the end of the month I try to add to my collection. Here is a card using all Hero Arts......





Here are the challenges I am entering....
Hero Arts: February Challenge
Simon Says Stamp: Coffee And Cream
___________________________
My Recipe:
4.5 x 6
Cardstock: Recollections
Inking: Tim Holtz (Antique Linen), Stazon (Timber Brown), Studio G
Other: Twine, Lace, Vintage Buttons, Butterfly (Wescott)
*******************************
Okay it's lunch and I'm starving! Off to chow down. Byee!

8 comments:

Emily @SweetlyScrapped said...

Wow, this is truly gorgeous! I am a big fan of "naturals" and I love the jute with the earthy shades. Wonderful job on the card & good luck! :)

**Farrah** said...

Gosh this is beautiful.

Jill said...

Just gorgeous! Love that torn paper!

Dawny P said...

I just LOVE your card chick. The torn paper and jute are lovely and the colours are gorgeous. Thank you for joining us us this week over at the SSS challenge. Hugs, Dawny xxx

Unknown said...

Congrats on the Hero Arts Tweet, Sandra! Gorgeous card!

Kirei na Kami said...

Oh my!!! This card is GORGEOUS!!! I love the soft pinks and all the lovely details! WOW!!! If there are prizes being offered in these challenges, I HOPE YOU WIN!!!! You definitely left me inspired:o) Have a wonderful weekend, and I hope all the party details come together smoothly!

Bernadet said...

your card is very beautiful Sandra!

Jane said...

WOW! this is stunning! I love it! thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp! hugs, Jane x